Friday, May 25, 2012

French Open Bracket Challenge

The French Open draws came out today.  For the past few years, I have been filling out grand slam brackets online with my family for bragging rights.  Normally we all make awful picks, but one of my parents manages to crush me.  This year, I thought that I would open up our family pool to all of my blog followers.  To enter your brackets, follow the links, then create an account and your ready to go! Note that the entries must be received by Sunday May 27 at 5 AM.

Men's bracket:
http://www.tourneytopia.com/RacquetBracketFrenchOpenWTA/nosweatstats/Default.aspx

Women's bracket:
http://www.tourneytopia.com/RacquetBracketFrenchOpenWTA/nosweatstats2/Default.aspx

If you are having any difficulty, leave a comment and I will try to help you figure it out.  You can also enter the main pool, which will allow you to win some prizes if you finish first.  Winners will get a shout-out in a future post.

Don't forget to check out my picks for the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment