Friday, April 20, 2012

No Sweat Statistics

This week has been pretty hectic, so I've been behind on my new posts.  Since it's late on a Friday night, I'm going to keep this one quick.  I'd thought that I explain why I named my blog what I did.  As I said in my first post, my goal is to do simple analyses of sports data.  I wanted a title a little more catchy than "simple sports statistics," so I pulled out my thesaurus (well, I actually used an online version) and looked up synonyms for "simple".  Towards the bottom of the list was "no sweat".  I thought this was a perfect way to relate simple with sports, so I left it at that.

If you think that was a little lame, maybe this video of my friends and I curling will get you pumped up (I was going to save this for a post about curling, then realized that that day will never come).

No comments:

Post a Comment